The all new 2018 Ford Expedition was recently introduced in Dallas Texas, and it did not disappoint. The All-New Ford Expedition showcased its adaptable interior, 3.5 -liter EcoBoost engine, its Smart Technology for all passengers, and many other new features that Ford is adding into it’s vehicles to make them smarter and safer.
The Ford Expedition will be available with more than 40 features that ill help make the drive as easy and enjoyable as possible. From the enhanced park assist, 360-degree cameras, that helps makes parking easier and safer than before. To stop and go technology that allows drivers to set their speed and the car will monitor the traffic around and keep a safe distance from the other vehicles. Another key feature is the lane keeping capabilities, which is designed to reduce the lane drifting out of the intentional lane.
For a complete list of all the updated features in the 2018 Ford Expedition click this link:
- Wireless charging;Expedition is Ford’s first vehicle to feature this system, which allows customers to place compatible mobile devices on an integrated charging pad conveniently located in the front center console
- Wi-Fi hotspotsupports as many as 10 devices at once, up to 50 feet away from the vehicle
- Dual-headrest rear seat entertainment system provides a next-generation video experience that allows passengers to view their home cable programming on either of two video screens or hand-held devices
- SYNC®3,with both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ capability, allows drivers to stay connected on the move
- SYNC Connectlets owners connect with the vehicle remotely using FordPass®to start, lock, unlock and locate their vehicle from anywhere, while also allowing access to important vehicle diagnostic information
- Power for passengers in every row, with four 12-volt power points, six USB chargers and a 110-volt power outlet that lets passengers stay charged and connected
- 12-speaker B&O PLAYpremium audio system perfected by acoustic engineers for a sound experience even audiophiles will appreciate
- Advanced cargo managerwith an adjustable shelf behind the third row lets owners create a storage space customized to whatever they’re hauling; even when parked on a hill, cargo won’t roll out the back of Expedition when the liftgate is opened
- Panoramic Vista Roof spans two rows, a feature not offered by any competitor
Plan on the seeing the all-new Expedition arrive to Your Local Ford this fall.