If you are just now starting a family and need to trade in your sports car for a midsize family sedan or just like how sedans look but like the sports car driving experience, the Ford Fusion V6 Sport is the car for you. Not only is it the most powerful midsize family sedan it brings features that are most commonly found in sports cars. With 325 horsepower, 380 lb-ft. of torque and stylish upgrades on the inside and out. Just push the sport mode button in the center of the car’s all-new rotary gear shift dial.
*Here’s a rundown of the seven ways in which Ford Fusion V6 Sport transforms into an all-out sports sedan:
- Handling: Increases stiffness of the continuously controlled dampers compared to the normal tuning and adds damping under spirited cornering to enhance vehicle responsiveness and minimize body motion.
- Powertrain sound: In-cabin noise cancellation is tuned to provide an entertaining in-cabin engine note
- Steering: Unique tuning for electric power-assisted steering provides clean, intuitive feel to match enhanced vehicle response
- Transmission: Aggressive transmission programming selects lower gears resulting in higher available torque and responsiveness. Gears are held through turns to maximize cornering performance. Downshifts with braking are rev-matched for smoothness and increased engine braking; when stepping off the accelerator, the gear is held to maximize engine braking performance
- Engine: Electronic throttle programming revised for responsive feel
- Paddle shifters: Shifters behind steering wheel become fully enabled – allowing for complete control of transmission for spirited driving
- Cluster: Sport mode icon appears in the cluster*